- Great Britain is an island nation located in northwest Europe.
- The British drink a lot of tea – in total about 100 million cups each day!
- Big Ben, the famous bell in the clock tower at the Palace of Westminster, has become an icon of London, the capital city.
- The Wimbledon Championships, held in London, is the oldest tennis tournament in the world and is one of the four Grand Slams in the international tennis calendar.
- Funny thing! Due to its variable climate, you can sometimes experience all four seasons of the year on the same day!
- Great Britain won the Davis Cup in 2015.