Eating well is important to give you energy
- Breakfast is a must. Get lots of energy for the day!
- A glass of milk, a bowl of cereal and a piece of fruit are a good choice for breakfast.
- In the middle of the morning, at playtime, it is good to eat something.
- Eating a snack or a piece of fruit is better for our health than eating cakes or sweets.
- This is the most important meal of the day. We need to eat the most at lunch time.
- This meal consists of a starter, a main course and a dessert.
- After a busy day at school we need to top up our energy! A snack helps us get to dinner without being hungry.
- Try a yogurt or some cookies. Something different each day!
- Don’t go to bed straight after eating. Your body needs time to process the food.
- The starter can be a plate of pasta, vegetables or beans.
- The main course can be meat or fish.
- Dessert: have a yogurt or a piece of fruit.